Use of Church Bus:
• Because of insurance reasons, the Bus is intended for Church related activities only.
• Groups using the bus will pay for all fuel costs, excluding Care & Concern evangelism trip to various nursing homes, etc., & Sunday morning pickups.
Requesting the Bus:
• Request for the Bus should be made 10 days in advance, using the Bus information request form. This form includes information about the trip and drivers’ information to obtain proper approval from our insurance company.
• Use of the Church Bus will be approved by the Bus Coordinator.
• Drivers must be approved through our Insurance Company. Potential drivers must submit information regarding their date of birth, driver’s license information, whether the driver would be a regular driver or a substitute and whether they had any violations in the last three years.
• Any Church Member over the age of 25 can drive the Bus on Church business.
• There are No age limits but driver’s over 65 maybe required to answer additional questions regarding their health.
• A CDL license is not required for this size vehicle (14 passenger).
• Prior to trip the driver must complete a pre-trip inspection of the Bus (attached).
• Release forms should be signed and completed for all under-age youth and children riding the bus (from Church Office).
• A cell phone for emergency use must be provided by the group utilizing the Bus.
• Smoking, drugs, or alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the Bus.
• Food and drink is acceptable providing the Bus is returned in the same condition.
• Seat belts use is required at all times during operation of the Bus.
• The Bus should be refueled before returning to the Church.
• The interior of the Bus should be cleaned by the group using the Bus. Any heavy road dirt should be rinsed off the Bus before it is returned to the church. The Bus should be returned in a condition ready for use by any subsequent use.